Friday, April 3, 2009

Mail Goodness

Look what the mailman brought to me today...
I got three packages in the mail today! The first package contained Martha Stewart's newest book, from the book club I belong to. The second, two books from Amazon-Button It Up! and Weekend Sewing. The last, a pattern for a really, really cute tote bag from Anna Maria Horner, which I can't wait to make! 

The Martha Stewart book is pretty good. Lots of projects. The other two books are just OK. The Weekend Sewing has some cute projects in it, but the Button It Up book, is not that spectacular. The pattern though, was $12 well spent. I love it just the way it is! I may even purchase the exact fabric. It's cute.

Word for the day: Frustration. I am so very tired. I am so looking forward to Spring Break-one more short week (only 4 days)! I'm feeling very frustrated at school, and I think it's time to take a break, take a step back, and regroup, so that I can get through the last busy, important days of school-without throttling someone. It's just that time of year. I'll feel better after I get to rest.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I just got that pattern in my mail today! It looks like such a cute bag! I ordered my fabric for it- drawing room by Anna Maria Horner, for what I paid for fabric and the pattern I could have bought myself a tote bag, but what fun would that be?