Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta!

I haven't played Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta for awhile, so I thought I would play along.
This is not a picture of my boys (but they are pretty cute), or my cats (they are also kinda cute), or even of my latest shopping spree. Instead, may I present the president of the United States of America...

Hello Mr. President! Thank you for all of the kisses, and for our tax returns! You so totally ROCK! Was it you who arranged for both checks to arrive on the same day? Awesome! That was really a nice touch. It was also really nice of the state of California to have the money to pay our refund! Thanks for everything Mr. President. 

4 comments:

cat said...

Greetings from South Africa.

JAY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

They sent kisses? :-) :-)

Congrats on getting them on the same day!!!

Teri said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now a follower of YOU!

Any friend of Obama is a friend of mine. :-)