Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Spring Break Has Officially Begun!

I was out of school in a jiffy today. I picked the boys up, and we came home. The fun started right away with the arguing about the Wii. I thought I was in for it, but then...Fort Fun!
Quinn wanted to make a fort, so he did.
It's in my dining area. It's still there. What's Quinn doing now, you ask? Why he's arguing with his brother about the Wii, again, or is it still? Do you know who is enjoying the fort? Matilda and Owen. He's jumping at her while she's snuggled up on the sleeping bag underneath.

I love these German eggs. I bought them at Cost Plus yesterday. I haven't gotten my Easter decorations down. I just didn't feel like it. My only decorations this year are a little basket, 3 painted eggs, those fake cupcakes I bought, the pretty egg with felt flowers, and the rather ugly egg I made, and now, these two super cute German eggs. I love them.

Word of the day: Ew. While checking in homework this morning at school, I got the remains of a student's breakfast all over my hands and my desk. Big chunks of wet, drippy breakfast-on BOTH of his folders. The worst part-besides my gagging-was he didn't know what it was. Gross. I did not handle it well. There's tape all over my desk calendar, to cover the drippy, gooey spots-I don't want to keep touching it!

No comments: