Monday, April 13, 2009

More Pictures From Yesterday

We met up with Kevin's family at a tennis/swim club, for Easter lunch. We had ham and tiny burgers, potato salad, fruit, bunny bread, and chips & dip. It was yummy. The weather was great, and everyone had fun.
Quinn cleaned up all of his uncle's tennis balls. That machine is bigger than Quinn! He loved it though, and proved to be a great driver.
Riley, wishing his mother had brought his swimsuit. See yesterday's post about that.
The play structure at the club. Did I tell you that we had the whole place to ourselves? Nobody showed up at all, until we were packing up for home. 

Kevin in front of the tiki, which is in the front of the club. 

Word of the day: Reorganize. I have been moving things around in my laundry room. I need more space to store my fabrics. I got rid of lots of old Play-doh, and cleaned out some other crap. I now have two entire cabinets for my fabric. The only problem is how to get rid of the Play-doh smell. I sprayed some perfume, and have left the cabinet open. I'll load it later.

Oh, and for those of you interested, I updated Flickr with more pictures from Easter morning.

No comments: