Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SF Loot!

I don't think I shared with you, the stuff I bought on my shopping day in SF
I got this cool bag at Bloomies. Isn't it cool? It even zips at the top! It's got to be the cheapest thing Bloomingdales sells! $2.50. That's how I roll.
Check these out! I got these at CB2. CB2 is a Crate & Barrel company. Until last summer, there were only 3 of them, all in the Chicago area. These were on sale for $1.95 each! Cha Ching!
I also got these at CB2. They are foam, and they can go on a wall, or as a table runner, or can be used any old way you want-or I want. There are 30 in the box, in two sizes. These were not on sale, oh darn.

See? They can be rearranged in different ways. I'm thinking I want to put them on the wall in my living room

Word of the Day: Dance. Sometimes you just gotta dance. Ellen thinks so. I got treated to a dance today. Two of my students danced a Hannah Montana dance in front of the whole class. They were terribly cute, and very brave. One of them said, about being brave, "well, I know these people, so I don't have to be scared." Priceless. I'm telling you, I have some really cute kids!

No comments: