Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Preparedness

Today, I boiled eggs (again-they didn't turn out right yesterday), and I also made this...
Thanks Dana and Michelle for the idea and recipe for this bunny bread. My house still smells of bread. It's yummy. And yes, Valerie, he does resemble a mouse. Next time, I'll spend more time on his ears. Oh, and he's not missing an eye, it popped off and is under him. This is for our Easter function tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll replace the eye.
Dana, I am now decorated. Kevin did this. He put the bunny inside the cabinet. "Free Me" the bunny says. Decorated. Done.

And last but not least, I am sure the President of the United States of America wishes everyone a Happy Easter. He's holding an egg, so there's your proof.

Word of the day: Arrest. The Tracy police made an arrest today in the murder of 8 year old Sandra Cantu. They arrested the mother of her little friend. WTF? It's all so shocking. Who kills a little girl? No motive has been indicated as of yet. I am sure that is coming. It's just a sad situation for both families involved. Hug your kids close everyone.

No comments: