Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Night On My Own

Kevin took both boys to see the new Star Trek movie tonight. I decided to skip that one. Not a Trekkie. Instead, I spent a quiet night on my own.
I had Indian food. Malai Kofta, Chana Masala and Biryani. Do you think they gave me enough rice? How about utensils? Anyone need a spoon or a fork?
I went to Kiowa Rose. It's an AWESOME bead shop in the Niles district in Fremont. I love their beads! What you are looking at here are vintage buttons. I am going to make some more button bracelets, and perhaps I will put some in my Etsy shop.
I also bought beads at the bead store! Pretty huh? I love the enameled flowers-yellow, purple with pink centers, and the pink flower with leaves. 

I also made a trip to Daiso. I love this place! Look at how adorable these little clothespins are. Birds and houses. I like birds and houses. I'm not really a fan of real birds. They kind of freak me out, but I like the idea of them. They didn't have any cupcake pins though-closest thing was ice cream cones.

Word of the Day: Quiet. It's really quiet in the house. Nobody is arguing about the Wii. The TV is at a reasonable decibel. It's too quiet though. The boys should be back soon. I like that noise.

No comments: