Thursday, May 14, 2009

Science and Toes!

Another somewhat busy day. I'm kinda thinking they are all going to be like this for awhile. I had the last day of GLAD training. It was really good, and I am really excited to get to work on some of the strategies. I did make an executive decision to skip my union meeting today. I sat on hard chairs all day today, and all day yesterday. The last thing I wanted to do was sit on a hard chair at the union meeting, so I skipped it. I got a pedicure instead. Ahhhhh.
Riley is turning in his Science Fair project tomorrow. Here he is with the finished product.
See the cookies? We stapled the bag to the board. Hopefully the cookies won't get smashed by others. Oh well, if they do, they do. It's not like we are going to eat them now.
The result of my pedicure. Janny at Supreme Spa, did a great job! She always does. Did you notice that my big toes are painted with different designs? My left foot (isn't that a movie?) has a flower design, but my right foot has a really cool design. Let's take a closer look shall we?

It's blurry, but can you see it? Looks like spider webs. I like it. Yes, my toes are orange. I am a fan of orange.

Word of the Day: YES! Coach was sent home on Survivor. That made my day! He was so frickin' irritating, and tonight, he was the biggest baby ever. I'm glad he's gone. Now, hopefully they'll send that she-devil, Erin, next. I'm not a fan of her either.

No comments: