Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just a Rainy Saturday, or So We Thought

Well, it rained a whole bunch last night. Riley and the scouts did not come back. They must have toughed it out. It was raining this morning, a lot. We decided not to send Quinn to his game, and then it didn't rain. Oh well. He had a headache anyway, and he still has no appetite-or rather less of one, than he usually has. 
See how ugly it is outside? It's MAY people! Where is the Spring weather?
The cats are tired of the rain too. Here's the old man, Salem. Look how brown he is. He used to be solid black. I guess the sun is doing that to his fur. He sure looks mangy. He doesn't groom himself anymore.
Matilda, being pathetically cute. She was in the front yard when I came home from Macy's, meowing pathetically. I let her in, but she only wanted to go through the house, to the backyard. Really, I think she wanted me to feed her. It's too early.

I am working on passport covers. Mine is the one with the cupcakes. Riley gets the red/skulls, Kevin's is green/black & white, and Quinn gets the fire/black & white dotted fabric. I am using THIS TUTORIAL. It's really easy.

Word for the Day: Out. I am going with my mom tonight to see A Chorus Line. It's playing at a community theater in Livermore. I like that musical. I like the music. "One, singular sensation, every little step she takes...." Oh and I am a lot less annoyed today. In fact, the lady at Macy's (they have redeemed themselves from yesterday, when they put a cute top in their mailer, that WASN'T in their store-grrrr), gave me the Friends and Family discount, even though I didn't have the flier. Nice huh? I thought so! I bought two cute tops-to make up for not being able to get the one I really want, which was the one in the mailer.

No comments: